Primary Care Nursing Expo 2017 will be taking place on the 10th October 2017 at the Exhibition Centre, Liverpool.
PCN Expo is a great opportunity to update your knowledge, share experiences with colleagues, and get information on the latest products from industry representatives. The expo is free to attend
PCN Expo is a free event which offers primary care nurses and midwives a wide choice of highly interactive, practical updates in nine areas of clinical practice. You can choose up to five 1-hour workshops from one or more zones, relevant to your educational needs. Each 1-hour session provides you with 1 CPD point.
- Understand recent changes in clinical guidelines and best practice
- Update your knowledge about new products and treatments
- Share knowledge with colleagues and gain new insights from your peers
- Enjoy active learning through interaction with peers and experts
- Gain important CPD points ahead of revalidation
Attendees will receive CPD accredited certificates for their learning portfolio:
- Asthma & COPD
- Professional issues
- Sexual Health
The expo will provide a wide choice of highly interactive workshops and a vibrant exhibition* to make sure that every attendee takes away important new clinical knowledge to enhance their practice.
For more information and to register for your free place click here.
*Please note pharmaceutical companies will be exhibiting at this event and sponsoring some sessions.