Speakers for the popular Primary Care Nursing Live show 2022, which will be streamed online, have been announced.
The event will be streamed online from 14 March to 17 March. Primary Care Nursing Live is the leading educational event for primary care nurses, providing online webinar sessions on key issues in primary care. This is an online event and free to attend.
A session on transforming asthma care,sponsored by AstraZeneca, will feature two talks and a live panel Q&A at the end. The first talk is on improving patient and environmental outcomes in asthma from Dr Vince Mak. The second is on managing asthmatic patients – putting the evidence in to practice from Joanne Hamilton.
These sessions will cover:
• Current asthma outcomes
• SABA over reliance, sustainability and the GP contract
• Asthma guidelines and development in asthma management
• The patient and virtual asthma clinics
• Asthma patient case studies
Another session on medical Adhesive-Related Skin Injuries (MARSI) with a Primary Care Focus will be hosted by Fiona Downie.
This presentation will look at:
• What is a MARSI
• How to assess for, to include skin assessment
• How to prevent a MARSI looking at prevention strategies and products
• Patient & staff education
All sessions are CPD-certified, with expert practitioners sharing expertise and advice on topics including COPD, asthma, wound care and women's health. Taking part is free and an ideal way to update your skills, reflect on your practice and achieve your CPD requirements.
To register and see the full programme, visit: https://www.bigmarker.com/series/primary-care-nurs...