1. The Looming threat of opioids
A crisis across the Atlantic has the potential to repeat itself in the UK, writes Alex Turnbull.
2. Should nurses perform abortions?
With abortion once again in the news, Rebecca Gilroy looks at the complex legal and ethical issues around it.
3. Are we facing a sexual health crisis?
Testing is falling, but diagnoses are going up: these cash-strapped services need some love.
4. The Brexit health warning
With the exit of the UK from the EU approaching, Alex Turnbull looks at the implications for the NHS.
5. Looking good and feeling bad
Impossible standards of beauty are putting young people’s mental health at risk, writes Rebecca Gilroy.